Set sail on the high seas and enjoy complimentary beverages or all kinds, great views of waikiki, and maybe a splash or two!
Come Sail with Us!
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety and cleanliness. The following measures will be implemented to ensure the safety of passengers and crew on our vessels.
- In compliance with the State Mandate effective September 13th 2021, all guests will be required to show a physical OR digital copy of either proof of full vaccination status with their corresponding ID, or a negative COVID19 test taken within 48 hours prior to their scheduled tour with their corresponding ID. This will remain in effect for the duration of the mandate. (Guests who do not show either state-required pieces will not be permitted onboard and will lose their reservation without the option to rebook or refund.)
- All staff members will also be subject to the State Mandate beginning September 13th, 2021.
- Crew members are required to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes and in between serving guests
- Hand sanitizer will be available at boarding, as well as onboard for guest and crew use.
- Loading will be executed with one household group at a time.
- Passenger flow on the vessel will be guided to avoid crowds.
- Before and after each trip, our vessel will be cleaned and sanitized.
Please also note that we are doing our part to follow CDC guidelines, as well as, keep up on important information regarding COVID symptoms. If you feel you are experiencing symptoms, we are advising that you please self-quarantine for 14 days. Please refer here for more info.
Featured Sailing Activity
Come aboard the Big Yellow Catamaran in Waikiki!
Located in front of Duke’s Restaurant and departing from Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Oahu, about a 30 minute drive from Kailua, our booze cruises take you to the most beautiful spots, where you can marvel at Diamond Head State Monument or an amazing Hawaii sunset. Spend the day dancing to great island music and sipping on our famous cocktails! You can also enjoy a beer from our sponsors, Pacifico and Modelo!
Our catamaran is a USCG Certified Vessel, and our fun and savvy crew members know how to keep you smiling and dancing the whole time. Relax and enjoy the pure ocean breeze while our excellent mixologists whip you up a delicious drink, all while ensuring you have a safe and amazing experience!
Book one of our sails, and be sure to bring your thirst for adventure and Maitais!
See why people love us on TripAdvisor
Our Cancellation Policy
Guests receive a full refund with a 24-hour notice of cancellation. Full refunds are also issued in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
During the slower seasons and typically the morning sails, tour cancellations can occur due to a minimum requirement of 6 booked guests, in these rare situations guests are always given the option to rebook or refund. If you are concerned about your tour, please call with any questions.
Guests wishing to rebook or reschedule must give 24 hours notice. Contact us by phone directly to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
No-shows and guests cancelling within 24 hours of departure will be charged full price.