We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety and cleanliness. The following measures will be implemented to ensure the safety of passengers and crew on our vessels.
- In compliance with the State Mandate effective September 13th 2021, all guests will be required to show a physical OR digital copy of either proof of full vaccination status with their corresponding ID, or a negative COVID19 test taken within 48 hours prior to their scheduled tour with their corresponding ID. This will remain in effect for the duration of the mandate. (Guests who do not show either state-required pieces will not be permitted onboard and will lose their reservation without the option to rebook or refund.)
- All staff members will also be subject to the State Mandate beginning September 13th, 2021.
- Crew members are required to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes and in between serving guests
- Hand sanitizer will be available at boarding, as well as onboard for use.
- Loading will be executed with one household group at a time, to allow for distancing between guests.
- Passenger flow on the vessel will be guided to avoid crowds.
- Before and after each trip, our vessel will be cleaned and sanitized.
Please also note that we are doing our part to follow CDC guidelines, as well as, keep up on important information regarding COVID symptoms. If you feel you are experiencing symptoms, we are advising that you please self-quarantine for 14 days. Please refer here for more info.