We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety and cleanliness. The following measures will be implemented to ensure the safety of passengers and crew on our vessels.
- Crew members are required to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes and in between serving guests
- Hand sanitizer will be available at boarding, as well as onboard for use.
- Loading will be executed with one household group at a time, to allow for distancing between guests.
- Passenger flow on the vessel will be guided to avoid crowds.
- Before and after each trip, our vessel will be cleaned and sanitized.
Please also note that we are doing our part to follow CDC guidelines, as well as, keep up on important information regarding COVID symptoms. If you feel you are experiencing symptoms, we are advising that you please self-quarantine for 14 days. Please refer here for more info.